Wednesday, March 5, 2008

another bean on the way

Yep, we are expecting #2 in October. The due date is actually Jackson's birthday. What are the chances of that actually happening? Bets are already being placed.



It is business as usual around here. Matt is constantly studying for his MBA. He will finish about 3 weeks before the new baby is here. Jackson and Jill are always searching for fun ways to spend our days. We started swimming lessons today and had a great time. He loves the water, but hasn't quite got the concept of kicking and thinks I am a weirdo when I blow bubbles.

1 comment:

Wilkinson Family said...

Winky told us you were expecting. Congrats!!! My sister and I share the same b-day and we have a 3 yr age difference so it's possible Jackson and the new baby could share one too! Hope all is well!~T